Baer Brakes - Mustang Pro+ Rear 14" with Park Brake
- Offers the exact same look front and rear (Rear calipers designed specifically for rear use with smaller staggered piston sizes). This allows the use of traditional firewall mounted master cylinders
- Features a “Banksia” park brake. More modern design of a common drum in hat. Uses the same shoe as a late model corvette
- Complete with all hoses, fittings and hardware.
- 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat (anodized black) and bolted to the rotor
- High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware (with captured nuts). Rotor comes pre-assembled.
- Uses the same pad as the C5 (1997 - 2004) and C6 (2005 - 2012) Corvette for easy, cost effective pad replacement
- Features Baer’s Verislide self centering brackets to allow a “fixed mount” caliper to work with a c-clip axle.