Shipments must be inspected by the customer immediately upon receipt to ensure they are complete and undamaged. If damaged parts are discovered a claim must be made with the carrier. Ringbrothers must be notified within five working days of the receipt of a shipment that contains a shortage, incorrect or defective parts. It is best to call Ringbrothers to resolve an issue as quickly as possible.
Made-to-order parts cannot be returned.
The following is required to receive credit, a refund or exchange merchandise:
- Call Ringbrothers to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number before any parts are returned. The RA number must be clearly visible and clearly written on the outside of returned boxes.
- Return parts to Ringbrothers within ten days.
- Parts must be packaged to prevent any damage in shipping. If any parts are damaged in shipping due to inadequate packaging they will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. Repackaging parts using Ringbrothers’ containers does not always ensure the items are packaged properly. Ringbrothers original containers may be used but good judgment must be applied to determine if additional protection is required.
- All returns must be sent to Ringbrothers prepaid.
- ALL returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice with an explanation for the return and the RA clearly noted.
- Under no circumstances are damaged, altered or un-saleable parts eligible for return or credit. Ringbrothers will not issue a RA number for anything altered, used, unpackaged or deemed obsolete by Ringbrothers. In addition Ringbrothers will not issue a RA number for anything invoiced over one year from the date returned.
Upon acceptance of the returned parts by Ringbrothers and under the requirements described above, the customer may be charged a restocking fee.
All orders will be invoiced, shipping additional.
Domestic: Ringbrothers will ship most orders via UPS ground. Orders that need to be shipped by a faster method must be specified by the customer on the purchase order and will be invoiced accordingly.
International: Due to high shipping and custom costs, it is recommended that international customer’s advise Ringbrothers of the carrier to be used.
Who is covered by this warranty?
This warranty covers only the original Consumer Purchaser of these parts and is not transferable.
What does this warranty cover?
RingbrothersTM, LLC warrants these parts to be free from defects in material and workmanship. If the parts become defective during the warranty coverage period, Ringbrothers will, at its option, repair or replace any, or all, defective parts. Repair or replacement of defective parts is the sole and exclusive remedy.
How long is the warranty coverage?
The warranty coverage remains in force for a period of twelve (12) months from the date on the original consumer purchaser’s invoice. Warranty coverage will automatically terminate if the original purchaser sells or otherwise transfers all or any portion of the purchased parts.
What is not covered by this warranty?
Ringbrothers shall not pay or be responsible for the cost of shipping the defective parts for service under this warranty, nor will Ringbrothers pay for the cost of labor to remove and/or replace the defective parts.
Moreover, Ringbrothers shall have no obligation under this warranty in the event that the parts become defective in whole or in part as a result of improper assembly, installation, maintenance, use, or any other misuse or mistreatment of the part.
Ringbrothers shall have no obligation under this warranty for defects in parts with an anodized finish, when the option is selected, if the defects are caused by, but not limited to:
- Negligence of other than Ringbrothers
- Accidents, ordinary wear and tear, assembly or disassembly, washing, natural occurrences like stone chips, bead blasting
- Improper maintenance—Including the use of any harsh cleaning agent, chemical or solvent; and salt or other substances used on streets and highways for maintenance and safety.
It is the responsibility of the original Consumer Purchaser to cease operation as soon as a defect or malfunction is identified or suspected. The failure to cease operation once a defect or malfunction exists can cause substantial damage to the Ringbrothers part and the customer’s vehicle that could otherwise be avoided. Ringbrothers is not responsible for damage done to the customer’s vehicle due to a part defect or consumer misuse.
Ringbrothers will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury, direct or indirect, arising from the use or inability to determine the suitability of the product for its intended use. In this connection the consumer assumes all responsibility and risk. Ringbrothers makes NO GUARANTEE in reference to any specific class legality of any component. All products are intended for off-road use and may not be legally used on the highway. No product is designed or intended to prevent injury or death.