At Ringbrothers we make returns as easy as possible. Our mission is to provide you with the best products and the best service. We understand that sometimes you need to return an item.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery of your order.
The following rules apply:
- Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
- All returns must have a Return Authorization (RA).
- There are few non-returnable products that are listed below.
Non-Returnable Products: The following products cannot be returned or exchanged due to manufacturer's policies or their made-to-order custom features:
- Any item marked or classified as non returnable.
- All body kits and components.
- All wheels.
- Any custom orders or parts.
RETURN POLICY: Shipments must be inspected by the customer immediately upon receipt to insure they are complete and undamaged. If damaged parts are discovered a claim must be made with the carrier. Ringbrothers must be notified within five working days of the receipt of a shipment that contains a shortage, incorrect or defective parts. It is best to call Ringbrothers to resolve an issue as quickly as possible.
The following is required to receive credit, a refund or exchange merchandise:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ringbrothers to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number before any parts are returned. The RA number must be clearly visible and clearly written on the outside of returned boxes.
- Return parts to Ringbrothers within ten days.
- Parts must be packaged to prevent any damage in shipping. If any parts are damage in shipping due to inadequate packaging they will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. Repackaging parts using Ringbrothers’ containers does not always insure the items are packaged properly. Ringbrothers original containers may be used but good judgment must be applied to determine if additional protection is required.
- All returns must be sent to Ringbrothers prepaid.
- ALL returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice with an explanation for the return and the RA clearly noted.
- Under no circumstances are damaged, altered or un-saleable parts eligible for return or credit. Ringbrothers will not issue a RA number for anything that has been applied, partially applied, altered, used, unpackaged or deemed obsolete by Ringbrothers. In addition Ringbrothers will not issue a RA number for anything invoiced over one year old.
Upon acceptance of the returned parts by Ringbrothers under the requirements described above, we will issue a refund. The refund amount will include the original purchase price minus shipping charges and any applicable restocking fees. There will not be a restocking fee on any products returned in new/unused, re-sellable condition in the original packaging. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any product returned in new/unused, re-sellable condition part not in its original packaging. Ringbrothers will not refund any labor charges or installation fees under any conditions. Ringbrothers will also not offer reimbursement for any damage acquired during installation or any other use of a product. Please allow 5-7 days for the refund to be posted to your account.